Booking cancellation policy
- Due to costumer
The customer may request a modification on booking date up to 48 hours before the beginning. The change will be subject to availability.
Total or partial cancellation (cancellation of some of the contracted places) will not entail the refund of the amount paid up to that point in concept of reservation. If cancellation is communicated until 48 hours before starting activity, costumer can move booking to another date or leave it open (no set date) with a year of validity. If cancellation occurs after 48 hours prior to starting activity will not be able to move booking to another date, unless costumer proof a cause of force majeure has arisen. All date changes will be subject to availability.
If costumer do not show on place and time on booking indicationswill mean the loss of the total amount of the reservation.
- Due to weather or sea conditions
Our activities are subject to weather and sea conditions. If these conditions may affect participants safety, KAYAK CENTER GUÍXOLS could be forced to cancel the event. This decision will be exclusive of KAYAK CENTER GUÍXOLS instructors and managers.
Cancellation decision will be taken at the time scheduled for the beginning of the activity according to weather and sea conditions existing at that moment. No cancellation will be decided prior to the beginning of the activity on the basis of weather forecasts because they are not 100% reliable and weather and sea conditions may change over short periods of time.
Once cancelled the event for reasons of weather or sea conditions, the customer shall have the right to postpone the activity to another date, leave booking open (no set date) with a year validity or total refund of paid amount.
It may be the case that the activity must be interrupted once it has started due to worsening weather or sea conditions. In this case, the possibility of postponing the entire activity to another date or the part of the amount of the reservation to be returned will be established by mutual agreement.
All date changes that occur due to weather or sea condition are subject to availability.
- Customer has the obligation to report possible states of pregnancy, paraplegia or cardiovascular disease before hiring any activity.
- Client undertakes not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs and/or narcotic drugs, as well as any other medication that may influence on capacity of reaction or impair normal development of the activity. Breach this condition will not allow you to participate in the activity and will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid up to that time.
- To participate in ALL activities is indispensable know how to swim.
- In the description of each activity is specified the minimum age required to participate. Children must be accompanied at all times by an adult who became responsible. In his absence, the legal guardian must sign a consent form. It is obligatory to report any aspect of health or other issues that affect children that could be relevant to the development of the activities, such as allergies, asthma, or possible special educational needs, etc.
- The customer undertakes to accept any decisions from KAYAK CENTER GUÍXOLS instructors or managers and follow their instructions at all times, to ensure the safety and fluency of the activity.
- In the case of performing the activity with a prosthesis, glasses or contact lenses, the customer assumes the risk of damage caused during the normal development of the contracted activity.
- All prices of activities with instructor include a Civil Liability insurance (Policy number 1200060757) and a Personal Accidents insurance (Policy number 1300011015) contracted with insurance company BERKLEY ESPAÑA. Full information about conditions and insurance coverage is available to customers and will be sent to those who request it.
- Although KAYAK CENTER GUÍXOLS offers to customers a space to leave their personal belongings, company is not liable for any loss or damage of them. No complaint in this matter will be considered.
- There are complaint forms available for customers.
- From confirmation of the booking, the client expressly accepts all Booking Terms and Conditions. In the event that a person book for others, they assume in his names each and every one of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
In case of conflict that had to be resolved in the Courts, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Sant Feliu de Guíxols (Girona).